Artie is a next-gen mobile gaming platform. We bring high-quality games directly to players on the world's most popular social media and video apps - with no additional app download required.
Mobile gaming is absolutely massive - one of the world's most popular forms of entertainment - but there's one BIG problem: games are stuck in app stores and the average 18-35-year-old downloads zero new apps per month.
We don't blame them. If you think about it, app stores are a terrible way to discover and play games. Players have to leave their friends behind, click through a bunch of crap, and then wait for an app to download. Most have already switched back to scrolling TikTok before the download is even finished. The game ends up on the fifth page of their home screen, never to be seen again.
Instead of hanging out in app stores, Gen Z and Millennials spend the vast majority of their screen time in a handful social media and video apps where they discover and consume content instantly. For them, old-school app stores make little sense. It's like mobile games are on one side of a wall, and all the other fun stuff is on the other. The result? Mobile games fail to reach billions of potential players where they are –that's billions with a B.
Enter Artie. Social-native gaming, with nothing to download.
We're bringing high-quality mobile games to billions of potential players on apps like TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. Players jump in and start gaming instantly via link in bio, swipe up from stories, posts, or DMs....
We know it's pretty wild, but we think it's the future of mobile gaming and it's going to be fun af.
THE ARTIE PLATFORM
Our approach is better for players and developers. Here's how it works:
- Our games can be played instantly on social and video apps via embedded browsers
- No app stores and no app downloads
- That means there's no 30% store tax for game developers
- Without the app store bottleneck, friction is drastically reduced for players, making acquisition costs lower for developers (a win win)
- Plus the games operate natively in social, so the chance for virality and sharing skyrockets
- The end result is better economics for developers, and that means developers can take more creative risks and make better games for players!
Is our platform magical? Absolutely. Want to nerd out even harder? Cool by us. These are the current features of the Artie platform:
- Compatible with Unity
- Awesome HD 3D graphics (unlike instant games)
- Cross-platform multiplayer – for example, one player can join from TikTok on iOS and another player joins from IG on Android
- Zero-latency gameplay – thanks to on-device rendering and no video streaming (unlike cloud games)
- Artie Collectibles – get rewarded with virtual goods you can convert into ownable game assets and use them across the Artie ecosystem and beyond
- Artie Global Leaderboard – compete, share your victories, and win digital and real-world prizes across all games on our platform
- Artie Login and Pay – one universal login with auto-saved progress for all of the games on our platform
- Save our games to the homescreen of your phone as a progressive web app (still no app stores)